Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Super Special Sprenkle Surprise!!!

Camille's day started and ended with a bang... both quite dramatic, both involving the state wrestling tourny. Chloe and Camille were on their way to the tournament yesterday morning when they got in a car accident. We're now down to just the burb around here. (Chloe got in an accident last Monday) Both accidents totaled the Sunfire and the beloved Camry known by all to be driven by Dad. We would rather have Chloe and Camille around than the cars, so we are counting our blessings that no one got hurt!! Anywho... That was the first bang, the second not like unto the first... it being much better.... The girls did make it to the wrestling match later that day to support their friend Tanner Sprenkle at his big match, (he was up for his third state title) Their support group was complete with posters spelling out G-O T-S-P-R-E-N-K-! and T-Shirts saying T-Sprenk "Can't Touch This" Needless to say, they think he is pretty awesome... and it turns out, he is! He won his match to win the state championship and it was very intense. The video shows Tanner right after he won his big match.... The gang all gathered at the Bennion household for an after party. They all got excited to watch Tanner on the news for his post-win interview.. sh sh everyone quiet, Tanner is on.........We tried to post the video of all the glory but we can't figure it out.. You can find it online at http://www.ktvq.com/sports/ scroll down to Boys High School Sports and then click on extended highlights winners reaction.

How many people can plan that? We can't think of a way that Camille can answer back to top it! We thought of an airplane spelling it out in the sky, ha ha. Please post your ideas..... it needs to be over the top!!

6 comments:

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

That is so cute! One time my friends took pictures of themselves spelling out the word "YES" with their bodies (I think someone climbed on the roof to take the picture and they layed in the grass) and then got someone who worked at a movie theater to show the pictures during the previews. They took the boys who asked them to the movies and told them to look for them on the big screen. It was pretty cute.

MegRich said...

Aww. That is so cute. Way to go Camille! Going to prom with a champ! I'll think of some ideas and get back to you. But I like Lisa's idea. I didn't know you could do that!

Jenny & Tanner said...

Camille that was so cool!!! That is the best I have ever seen for asking someone out. I'm glad your day ended much better than it started. I don't have any good answering ideas on the top of my head, at least not any to compare with that. But I'll let you know if I do.

The Bennions said...

haha thanks guys! love you!

Peggy Merrell said...

Well, I think she should get 3 cupcakes (yes, exactly 3. More than 3 wouldn't be cool because one of them would feel dumb for not knowing why it was there in the first place). Then she should "sprenkle" the letter "y" "e" "s" on each of the cupcakes with cupcake sprinkles. I'm thinking. I'm thinking. I'm really wrestling with this- haha!
Sorry about the car wrecks! Glad the girls are ok.

karajason said...

I had no idea that Camille was in a wreck. I had heard about Chloe. I'm so glad everyone is o.k. Unfortunately I waited too long to check the blog and I think the video is no longer posted. I would love to see it if you know where it is now. I'm sure by now you have answered him back. What did you do? Love ya! Kara