Sunday, December 2, 2007

Yay! It's Christmas!!!




It's probably a little early to get too excited for Christmas, but we just cant help but get in the spirit! we had our Christmas lights up in early November and the day after Thanksgiving the inside of our house also got decked out. we've had Christmas music playing since November 23rd! I've had "Hark the Harold Angels Sing" stuck in my head for the longest time! well we hope you enjoy our Christmas pictures so far, I'm sure there will be many more to come.

5 comments:

Kenna said...

oooo so pretty! It feels so warm and cozy just looking at the pictures. I just love your snowflake lights! We got your Christmas decorations up pretty early this year too, all the longer to be able to enjoy them I guess! Can't wait to see all the decor in person!

About your music question, if you click on "create a playlist" on my blog and then create an account, then just follow the directions from there. Good luck!

the landreths said...

That looks so pretty! I don't know if i've ever seen outside lights look so beautiful.

Matt and Adge said...

wow, your lights look amazing. would i expect anything less? it makes me want to do ours over :). The house looks beautiful too...i just love putting up all the christmas decorations!

Bethany said...

Your house looks so beautiful! Did uncle Doug put those up? If he did then he's got some skills.

krista said...

The house looks as good as ever, and since I am blogging from your house right now, I can say it looks as good as it does in the pictures! I love being home!!!